Tankless Water Heater
Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters (TWH) have been around since the early 1900’s. For decades the science on TWHs never changed. Early on they were crude gas operated point-of-use units that were located at every point in a house. These units had no temperature control, no safety systems and were dirty to operate. Additionally, back then there was no uniformity in design and development. ESTs Titan tankless water heaters incorporate a new space age technology developed by NASA that features a faster and more accurate temperature sampling system, a manual re-sealable thermostat and a new air/water deferential analyzing system to prevent dry starts, which is a key problem for other tankless systems.
- Easy to install
- Heats water on demand
- Precise regulation
- Pays for itself quickly in electricity savings
- Saves space
- Safer than conventional units
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
By heating water only as it is needed, ESTs Titan TWHs eliminate the need for bulky water heaters that heat water continuously. This can reduce hot water costs up to 60% over conventional electric water heaters. Our Titan TWHs high efficiency is in part due to its dedicated analog microcompressor that samples input and output temperatures 21 times per second. This power central system analyzes the data and manages power usage for maximum efficiency and temperature stability. At rest, our Titan TWH uses no power at all.
The water that passes through our Titan TWHs becomes hot instantly. The time is determined by the distance the water must travel. (i.e., if the unit is 20 feet from the point of use, the water in the pipe between the unit and the point of use must be removed first, so it would get there approx. 20 seconds after the water is turned on).
- All models meet UL and ANSI standards.
- Manufacturer provides ten-year limited warranty on unit(s) casing and one year on component parts.
- Life expectancy is from 15 to 20 years.
- Any licensed electrician is able to install units.
- Dual Microtemp Sensor with Manual Resettable Thermostat for protection.
- Up to 99.5% energy-efficient.
- 1/2” Standard Pipe fitting.
- Brass and copper material for interior components and steel casing.
- Units require water pressure of min. 5 PSI and max. of 150 PSi.
- Indicators are present for visual inspection of unit’s work, red when the unit is ON, and green for STAND-BY.
ESTs Titan TWH technology is advanced when compared to the competition because of our manufacturer’s partnership with NASA’s Space Alliance Technology Outreach Program. Our TWH units occupy less space because they are smaller, and use less energy because of the shielded incoloy heating element. The Titan-SCR2 series is the #1 selling TWH unit in the industry. They have been tested in large projects from hotels and hospitals to condominiums, shopping malls and Universities.
Our Titan TWHs generate 60% savings on energy for heating water (Heating water accounts for 25% of the average household’s energy bill). Other advantages include, savings on space, easy to install, no vent required, no points or moving parts, all copper and brass inside, no tank to rupture to cause flooding, won’t engage to dripping faucets, heats water only when needed, unlimited supply of hot water, shielded incoloy heating elements for reliability and long life, and no pressure in tank to risk potential explosions.
The Top Seven Reasons People Buy Titan Tankless Water Heaters
- Brand recognition and a large selection.
- ENERGY STAR® rating, which means they were able to or are able to get a tax credit of up to $1,500 from the United States government.
- Many of the Titan tankless hot water heater units cost less to purchase.
- The endless supply of hot water.
- Wall mountable and compact size.
- Many people had tried using other models and found they were a waste of money until they purchased the titan tankless water heater and now are loyal customers and recommend the units.
- Many users of the Titan brand actually did see a drop in monthly fuel costs
The Top Five Raves About The Titan Tankless Water Heaters
- Once installed, the Titan tankless hot water heater worked as advertised.
- The company uses NASA technology and as a result, the company is technologically advanced.
- The Titan tankless unit provides an endless supply of hot water, which delivered as promised.
- Titan tankless units are energy savings units, which means monthly savings on utility costs.
- Titan tankless units, like many other tankless water heater units are better for the environment.
Click the link below to view FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions
Title: How Tankless Water Heaters Work
Title: Tax Credits for Tankless Water Heaters Are Back!
Title: Tankless Water Heater
Title: Water Heating Tips
Title: 9 Best Practices for Choosing and Installing a Tankless Water Heater